View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 05:46 AM   #2470
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Respected friends,

I want to express my gratitude to all of you who had stayed and shared the same vision.

The first spined crop circle file is finally completed. However the file is very big – about 1GB so, DJModer will provide a link where you can download the torrent of the file Messages from Above 2009.

Very soon we will provide all the necessary software, scripts, and links to crop design images per every year and other necessary instruction how technically this can be achieved using combination of different types of software.

The file contains audio sound extracted from the original crop fields where the messages appeared and without any musical background common for meditative files.

That was done on purpose – so the input is totally clean – video and sound.

We had tested it – and it’s quite impressive. It took a long time to achieve this due to 3D obstacles present inside this Matrix.

Please give us a little more time and we provide all the necessary links and instructions how all this can be taken few steps further.

Once more I would like to bring attention to future events.

As of June 2008, three full orbital cycles of Venus (large white numbers) remains until the end of our current Mayan Sun – Venus calendar in 28th of March 2013. Any full synodic cycle of Venus takes 584 days of 1.6 years, hence there will be 3x 1.6 = 4.8 years until March 2013. Likewise, five half orbital cycles of Venus (small blue numbers) remains until Venus transits the face of our Sun in June 2012.

Any half synodic cycle of Venus takes 292 days or 0.8 years, hence there will be 5 x 8= 4.0 years until transit on June 6, 2012.

This is the same 52 or 104 – year calendar that’s the Olmecs, Mayans or Aztecs used long ago in central America.

Five days later at Stanton Bridge on July 4, the Mayan number “three” appeared, once again to remind us apparently that only three full orbital cycles of Venus until their calendar ends on March 28th 2013.

Best regards,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote