View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 03:00 PM   #72
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Hi Luminari,

I think Greer, like many others are changing their stories to fit the situation, as they need to to keep their area in constant movement, with new 'information'.

John Lear changed his story of over ten years from lunar bases and civilizations on the moon to nothing on the moon.

Others take information from third parties and use it as their own.

Others simply make stuff up, I watched part of a Dr. Phil (not that I'm a fan)program the other day about compulsive liars. There was one guy who claims he wrote a book and copied the text from another. He also claimed to be a director of several NGO's, but they didn't exist and a woman who managed to convince doctors that she needed a kidney transplant - seven times!

The number of cranks out there is huge, specially in this area, as they already have the victims wanting to beleive what they have to say, in the palm of their hands. If it sounds credible, use it.

We have to decide with a clear, calm head, if what they are saying is in fact the truth, or if they are just another 'quack'.

As for 'Arthur of Camelot' - great thinking by the way - I think the commentaries about the Youtube video of Deacon could answer why Kerry disclosed the name.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I think Dr Greer's viewpoint on this is that:

any ET race advanced technologically enough to be using interstellar space travel would have to be peaceful or else they would have destroyed themselves (or been destroyed) long ago.

Not saying this is my viewpoint, but I'm fairly certain I have heard Greer state this opinion.

What is really worrying is that Kerry has launched defamatory attacks on Greer on the Camelot site without clarifying anything with Greer.

No wonder Dr Greer has now decided to be interviewed to clear things up when facing this sort of public 'attack' from what should be a staunch ally.

I'm not saying she is right or wrong, but this attack is quite unprofessional.

Dr Greer doesn't have to explain himself to anybody, he has been on the front lines doing and amazing job long before Project Camelot ever existed.

I can imagine the 'public disclosure' will NEVER happen if we focus on the negative ETs - No government is ever going to admit to their constituents that there are 'bad guys' visiting earth with advanced technology and there's nothing we can do about it. That would cause public chaos and fear and would be a huge blow to national security.

Disclosure needs to be positive for it to work at all. See what I mean?

Maybe Greer knows this and is being smart by focusing on the (overwhelming majority of ) good 'Angelic' visitors exclusively.

This is an enormous 'can of worms' but we all need to stick together to pull this off, in-fighting and name calling is exactly what the 'interior government controllers' want... 'divide and conquer'.

Lets wait and see what the Greer-Camelot interview reveals.. should be a great discussion!

On a side note:
How interesting that Camelot's number 1 whistleblowers real name turns out to be 'Arthur'...

King Arthur - Camelot.. get it?

Last edited by Steve_A; 07-27-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote