View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 07:58 PM   #20
jjeffers75
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: "The Knowing", movie

Now I saw the movie along with all the others the real qeustion we need to get too is what are they tryin' to tell us what is the truth I'm not a doom & gloom person however I'm hoping for the best but the problem is we really don't know. Their are alot of poeple giving mixed messages of what they think is going to happen and I have to bow to Bill & Kerri for all they have done. I'm going on 34yrs old I was first introduced I kinda fell into the conspiracy issue when I was 16 (I'll keep this short) but anyway now I see thanks to Bill, Kerri, all their interveiwee's, Richard C. Hoagland, Gregg Bradden, Jay Weidner and countless others either investigating or just coming forward I see that something is going on. I have a 8yr girl Savhanna and 2yr old boy Michael just like everyone else if thier is somthing I can do to prepare I don't want to be left in the dark we do need to stand together demand to know the truth non-violently. Sorry henners if i went off a little bit off my first post alittle excited it was a very good movie though
jjeffers75 is offline   Reply With Quote