View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #1866
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Greetings to everyone...I ended up with Islandman...and we went to one of the oldest sites in Ireland, Uisneach Hill, which is the ancient Druid Center of worship and I think sacrifice, (I'm not to happy about the sacrifice bit) but it has ring forts and a myriad of stone rings... It 's were St. Patrick tried to convert the Druids but failed, then Christian's used it as a sacred place later.. There's even a ledgend that the stones from here were brought to Stonehenge.... It was gorgeous... we found the Capstone and I sat on top of ot to meditate.... After about ten minutes my thoughs were interupted by a very angry transmition from an elemental who was a gardian of the stone who was pretty peeved that we were just zapping it with light with out permission... He said that pure light was none compatable to him and the Tuleric realm and I apoligised and asked permission to hold my light frequency and he asked for rainbow colors with a little bit of black as well...which I did and then returned to the golden white light... This may have been my imagination but it seemed very real. Island man, Thank you for driving all that way and joining me and next time we shall have a bigger crew... Brendy was unable to come last minute... He was truely missed and I know will be with us next time... I can't wait to hear feed back from all of you...
Love, Compasion, Empathy and Evolution was my mantra and I send it to all of you now...... Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote