View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 11:42 PM   #538
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
Hi all, just a quick word of thanks to Relayer for assisting Henners, Global Nomad & Russ with accomodation and some warm hearted conversation. It's always good placing a face to a name.
Thank you Robski.
Was great having the fellas here.

Quote:
Guys there is much work to be done on a conscious level as David Icke kept harping on it being the single most important ingredient to focus on. With the awakening of our consciousness we are able to be at peace, love and in light no matter what the type of circumstances that we may surround ourselves in. Just remember our actions and experiences are external from our true selves, unless we wish to identify ourselves by those very same experiences.
Spot on my friend.

Quote:
The biological antenna is what we truly are which connects us to higher energy states. Our bodies are simply the coating to our true self. After watching Alex Collier with my sister the most profound words to have come from him is as follows:"The LOVE that you withhold is the PAIN that which you carry". So remember to give love where you once had experienced negative emotions, that way your state of being will always be it peace.
Excellent quote Robski.
I truly love your insight my friend, you are one positive individual. Please don't change.

Take care my friend.
Best regards always,
John

Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote