View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 12:35 PM   #17
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Camelot responds to St Clair's blurb

Hi EpiphaMe,

Well that Camelot thing really suprises me on so many levels.

Firstly, I was led to beleive that St. Clair could predict the future. Didn't he see this coming?

Secondly, the information that he was producing is supposed to be so important for the future of mankind, that he knows all about when and where it will all end, and because of a tiff, it has been removed from a popular site on the internet. What does that really say about either the genuine quality of the the information, or the site?

The comment that St. Clair wasn't supporting the work of Camelot speaks volumes. Are these theorists obliged to stick together and endorse each other to be the absolute truth tellers, or are they free to say what they truely beleive.

I don't support Manchester United, but I do enjoy a good game of football. Would Manchester United ban me from entering Old Trafford, even if I said I thought they were **** (St. Clair never said this about Camelot by the way)?

I really do beleive that there are good guys out there who know confidential stuff about what's going on behind the scenes, but there are a lot of poo merchants out there, I could name quite a few, I could even write a book about them - that could make some money - blowing the lid off a lot of conspiracy / UFO / aductee theorists.

Now that would put a cat amongst the pigeons.

Of course we can't forget that the world is changing every day now and the public is beginning to become frustrated, not by what is happening, but by what is not happening.

We were told that the stock market would totally collapse and it seems to be rallying, or that the great US$ would collapse, but it just seems to be keeping its' value even though the FED is pumping more of the currency on the market, or that WWIII will happen, but the world is just concentrating on economies, with no time to look for a fight.

We were told that visitors will come and save the Earth on a certain day, but it seems that they were washing their hair on that day and couldn't make it.

We were promissed a false flag operation..... and so the list goes on. People apear to be getting over frustrated by the wait.

That must hurt the bottom line on these theorists don't you think? When the going gets tough, people do all sorts of crazy stuff to one another.

That's a theory to work on.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
I just happened to stop by Camelot today, and lo and behold, there is a statement today by Camelot (Bill & Kerry) in response to Cliff High's interview with Michael St Clair wherein St Clair casually mentions that Bill is Kerry's handler...

that is mind control vocabulary.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote