View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 01:53 AM   #1
EpiphaMe

Default Camelot responds to St Clair's blurb

I just happened to stop by Camelot today, and lo and behold, there is a statement today by Camelot (Bill & Kerry) in response to Cliff High's interview with Michael St Clair wherein St Clair casually mentions that Bill is Kerry's handler...

that is mind control vocabulary.

The reason I start this thread is that I would have expected B & K to dismiss the blurb, ok maybe make a statement... nevertheless... for them to be so dissed & express this to such a degree, to me, is a rather low handed manner of dealing with it. There are many negative remarks about certain "whistleblowers" on their site, I don't see them dissing & deleting those interviews.

These days, posts, threads, opinions are coming forward in myriads of fashions.. I would think that the founders of Camelot would take that in stride, make a short statement and move on. Michael St Clair has much to offer that we ought not to dismiss... w/the premise that any 'whisltblower' or any other person w/insight has a part of the onion as well... for us to peel.

I am not happy with their announcement.

Regarding Mind Control, a vast subject, huge rabbit hole... but worth looking into... when one is mind controlled (as are we ALL)... more than likely one would not be cognizant of it... even if you are UP ON IT.. you would know eventually that the work to unravel the madness is quite a job indeed...
AND, the norm is for one to dismiss the fact that they are controlled.
Not to mention that the "handler" is also mind controlled..<<<

what is so difficult to recognize about that I ask???

We are ALL subject to this imprinting/mind control/programming...
and those that deny this are perhaps more controlled than others.

I think it is regretful that they had to post a retraction on their website as they did... that they could not see THRU the veil enough to simply acknowledge the words that were spoken and choose to remain open.

We must not cut off threads to knowledge based on our egoic stance..
there are other ways to deal with seeming adversity than to erase words from a screen.

http://media.light-seeds.com/clifhigh22march2009.mp3

http://projectcamelot.org/