View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 12:25 AM   #10
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cliff High view on Bill Ryans accusations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
My opinions on this.. if anyone cares.

Calling people (in this case Cliff) "dumb" and "idiot" as Bill has done in both his original post and his response is an action fueled by ego for the ego. Insults do not exist otherwise.

It worked as cliff had to defend himself, and who can blame him?

Both Cliff and Bill are voices I respect and I find it unfortunate that people who are on the same side (at least on the surface) are turning against one another.

This is of course... the old divide and conquer. So my question is, who is the third party who has started this ancient wheel to turn? There is one involved, have no doubt. Is it Deagle himself? I dare not guess....

I also don't agree with Bills stance on defending his whistleblowers. I think the whistle blowers words should speak for themselves, and they (thanks to the internet) have many methods to defend themselves should the need arise.

Love you guys both! But I really think there is a 3rd here causing this friction... is it ever any other way?
Very well written post phtha, I concur wholeheartedly.

Actually, this was the question I posed to Bill Ryan on his thread about disinfo and Bill Deagle specifically.

I still stand by the very wise words "By their fruits you shall know them"

Bill Deagle has shown himself to have rotten fruits.

When I first saw the Granada Forum video 2 years ago, I liked and admired Bill Deagle. Now, since I have been following him and his 'work', not only am I less fond of him, I do not believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

I did not like what he did to Jane Burgermeister, at that time involving Dr True Ott, by pasting an unfortunate woman's picture inside a youtube video saying all kinds of nasty things about her just because she was having such an impact in the conspiracy community and making a name for herself, which btw, she was not intending to do as her intent was always to help humanity by getting out the information.

Thank God Bill Ryan did the interview on Jane which, again IMO, really showed who she is as a decent human being sticking her neck out to help the rest of us.

No, I will not listen to Deagle again, especially since whenever/where ever he is involved, there will always be separation, chaos, disinformation, fear mongering and strife between good people.

Bill and Clif are good people. I hope Bill begins to see who Deagle truly is and what his motives are.

I don't know what kind of spell Deagle holds over some who are so mesmerized by him, I don't get it at all.

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote