View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 03:09 AM   #16
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hillary Clinton’s ET book discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Although I was kind of hoping this thread was going another way (more on the validity of details on these relationships)
some interesting points were brought to light.

And because of that I noticed something else ...

Indeed the book is upside down ... just like George W Bush had the book upside down on 9/11

This can all be coincidence of course but when thinking about it how likely is it a person would do that ...
Most people would also mark a section with a piece of paper on top of the book or aside ... but not at the bottom

Remarkable details indeed ...
The piece of paper is larger than the pages of the book and its cover, so when she placed it in the book, it potruded out of the top and the bottom, as well as the sides of the book.

I would be interested in knowing, but never will, whether the piece of paper has any notes on it. Then we would have a sense of what she, and perhaps Rockefeller, find significant.

A book can wind up being carried upside down and back side forward for any number of reasons, none of which have any meaning.

Bush, on the otherhand, was ostensibly reading the book, My Pet Goat, I believe, when he was holding it upside down. Now that has meaning.

Last edited by lawyerforliberty; 01-21-2010 at 03:15 AM.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote