View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #392
Viva
Avalon Senior Member

Default Viva from Cork

Just a quick hello to everybody here in Ireland.
I have never been one for posting so most of you will not remember me. I have been a Project Camolet viewer from the very start so as you can imagine I have been up to my neck in it all my life and in particular over the past 3 years. The last few months have been very hard. Starting with my business going bust, shortly followed with the death of my mother which was the most incredible experiance of my life, my beliefs carried myself and my family through this sad but wonderful time. Just recently my wife has packed her bags and has called time out ( don`t blame her as I have become a differant person to the one she married, I openly no longer accept life as the mainstream believe it to be.) I will now have to move out of my home and am trying hard to get an income without falling under the umbrella of goverment.
So as bad as all the above seem I have never felt so alive, I have never looked to the future with such excitement. Most importantly " I have no fear " I can feel the change in me. I have had some amazing sometimes strange thing happens to me the past year. I am getting a natural understanding of how things really are. Its like the training wheels are off and I`m on my own now. thats why I have not been checking Camolet for a number of months. In the last week I have logged on but its hard to catch up with the volume of information so I`m here today to take it to the next step which would be to sit down over a pint with whoever is available and catch up. I live in cork so I will try to get online every few days to see whats going on. (My computer has had a fatal crash and while I`m on the subject of electronics I get a funny click on my phones and any cash transferrs which I did to europe and China for my lapased business has gone missing not for day but weeks, 6 being the record. I`m either getting really paranoid or somebody is messing with me)
Anyway sorry for the rant, hope to see some of ye soon.
Viva
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote