View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 04:14 AM   #18
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The FORGIVE , FORGET , RECONCILIATION TRAPS OF THE iLUUMINATI

I have to say that I understand the feelings expressed. I'm not always full of love and light either, but I do try to keep things in check and not give those who do evil more power by harboring grudges. It helps for me to be aware of situations, and you're doggone right, I get mad as fire. I often wonder, if all of the folks who are at all times in a higher spiritual place than I am, if someone came and vaccinated their loved ones with something that causes the death or severe illness of that loved one, would they remain calm and loving and forgiving? I've also experienced bad things happening to me or others that I loved, but the ones who caused those evil deeds did not get their comeupins. I can't tell you if they will eventually get what they deserve, as I'm not the Creator, but I do know that there's a lot of bad folks out there who's main goal in life is the control and manipulation of others, and we need to be aware of who they are and what they're up to. If I don't pay attention to what's going on in the world, that makes me completely unprepared. I made a decision to wake up and stop being part of the sheeple. From that point forward, I intend to at least be armed with and share information, and whatever I do to protect and prepare those that I love, including members of Avalon, is out of love, not fear. I do believe that we have an eternal spirit and that only the shell we inhabit can be killed. That said, I think it would be foolish for me to believe that I'm not supposed to protect this old shell by allowing those with evil intentions to take it by force. And, let me remind everyone that we are all on different paths and at different levels of growth. It's not fair to ridicule others for expressing what they truly feel. I, for one, am glad that the feelings were shared, as growth comes from sharing.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote