View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 12:56 PM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The FORGIVE , FORGET , RECONCILIATION TRAPS OF THE iLUUMINATI

enemyofNWO
Quote:
Yes ! Just forgive and forget and reconcile so the same scum can continue in the future with their nefarious activities ....
I say in your eye !
I hereby forfeit my higher vibration BS .

Why give away your power again you don`t have to do anything to those who have allowed you to unwillingly and unknowingly give away that which you despise them for. You need to look in a mirror because you are as much at fault as they are . You have voluntarily played right into their hands by doing the things you do every day month and year,

When you vote you consent to be governed. By consenting to be governed you allow a small group of men and women to make rules that they think are best for society as a whole. There by you tell them you are not responsible enough to make those decision`s on your own and require some one to do it for you.

You as a human being have a right to travel any way you see fit. But yet year after year you run out and renew a drivers license and register your vehicle. doing this turns your right into a privilege given to you by the State.

You are told you must fill out a census form and give information to the Cesus Bureau why ? Because you see the word must this word is only a way of getting you to comply it means something totally different than you think. On Any Government form when you see the word Must it is an invitation to participate in the government agency`s name at the top of it nothing requires you to ........ But every one wants to be a lawful citizen . There is a difference between being legal and being lawful.

What i`m trying to tell you is as long as you want to participate in the benefits you get from the system . You are just as much to blame for the situation you are in as those that have imposed it on you . Any failure to realize that negates any argument you have towards your masters. By not raising your vibrational field you remain in theirs and will be a product of what they want form you.

There are enough sleeping people in this world who once they find out the the game that was imposed on them they will take care of the ones running the show you can either join them or sit back and watch what happens when they find them . We are not here to Judge but we are here to learn and those that bring bad karma to them are here to learn that karma has a funny way of biting you in the a*s

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-22-2009 at 01:06 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote