View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 06:11 PM   #1451
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcocks View Post
holy carp this thread is so complex it's making my head spin All very interesting though.

I find it interesting that you're going on so much about dragons.... but I think maybe the wrong terminology is being used?

Welcome in the DragonCave dear Joel!

You have come here at a shining time in the history of the humanity. Here onto the Mount of Olives labeled Avalon.
The happening of the last daynight cycle or so have lifted a great burden from the hearts of all humans.
And I love your signature connecting Sirius to Egypt and the power of the Uraeus in the Ankh of Hathor.

I am allowed to relax a little from now on and become a little more colloquial.
This is because I have fulfilled my 'Office of the Bard' and with the help of my Dragon Slayer friends Richard and Celine; I could force the cracking and opening up of the Mirror of the Illusion.
This abomination had kept the human mind in bondage since the dawn of the human mastertemplate, destined since the birth of the universe to help the exiled creator without to prepare to meet his homecoming queen Gaia, the Beautiful New Mother of the Universe.

As you may know this is the FatherEarth Geb and MotherSky Nut as a 3nd order externally polarised archetype emerging from its 2nd order internally polarised archetype labeled as FatherSky Shu and MotherEarth Tefnut in the Egyptian legends.
The 1st order archetype was the non-polarised archetype of RahaR requiring bifurcation into a True-False dichotomy of Rah-Apep and as the Light separating from the Darkness.

So perusing my malletzky post may show you why the Dragon archetype HAD TO BE USED to expose the EVIL=LIVE of Apep to be the LIVE HAR, HAR being the Mirror of Hathor of the Occuli Tauri.

See, the dragon is a mythical being.... But the more I think of it, the more I think there's a definite link with Alpha Draconis (the dragon star)... The myth originates perhaps from the contact we had at some stage in the past with beings (most likely reptilian) from that place (the dracons).

This myth became reality with the Red Dragonstar Thuban manifesting on January 18th, 2010 and AS the fulfilment of the archetype of the Nibiru and the Nemesis.
Albeit this was simultaneous with the arrival of the Skyblue Dragonstar Kachina, the Star of Hope and fulfilling Hopi prophecy.

And the Dragons are here, they have arrived and have begun to confront all humans as their invisible mirror images reflecting their fears about their unseen images back to them.

The Dragons are here to be EATEN in the cosmic eucharist of the second coming; waiting to be eaten by the humans who have the stomach and the guts to do so as the Heavenly MANNA of the selfhood christenings.

Aye the works of God sometimes proceed in mysterious ways and divers methods, do they not.

(7) Jesus said : "Fortunate is the lion which the man eats so that the lion becomes a man ; and cursed is the man whom the lion eats so that the man becomes a lion."

The Lion of Judah of Revelation.5.5 is the Skyblue BabyDragon of the second coming and its fake image is Yaldabaoth of the gnostic lores (Secret Book or Apocryphon of John of the Nag Hammadi Codex).
Yaldabaoth is the Lionhead with the Serpent's Tail as a 1st order archetype for falseness and the true-false dichotomy required redefinition.
Yaldabaoth is the Old Testament God and its aliases in mirror image to the I AM THAT I AM in distortion I AM THAT AM I of Exodus.3.14. in the Fire of the Burning Bush of Moses.

We tend to think of these beings as evil - but this is not entirely the case. They are *-much much much -* older than us, and extremely noble and wise... I feel that they existed BEFORE the humanoid body-type existed.... So they are unimaginably old. We can learn a lot from them, but first we must accept them and allow them to teach us what they know. This takes real courage, as they feel as old as they are (which is scary in itself), and they look scary...so the natural reaction to them is fear, we have to get beyond that fear.

Indeed this is the explicate Story of the Dragons. You dear Joel now have become privvy to the implicate Story of the Dragons.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong...but I think this talk of destroying the dragons and dragons (dracons) being evil is leading us so far down the garden path that it's almost dangerous. What we need to be doing is taking that energy within ourselves and integrating it to become whole (don't forget that we have a "reptilian" brain within our own).... When you work against anything you are working against the natural flow of energy. You are much better off to gently guide that energy in the right direction - much in the same way that it's easier to change the points to redirect a train from danger than it is to stop it head-on.

You have spoken like Ophiuchus, the SerpentTamer and unifying 13th starsign of the mazzaroth here dear Azarus Ankh'aa.

Also, Abraxisinas (I hope I got the name right ).... Yuo DO seem to have a lot of knowledge.... I was wondering if you might have heard of the "golden universe"? I have been told I come from there. I have a feeling it's a non-physical universe.... but was hoping you could shine some more light on the subject? I'm still trying to work out what my soul purpose is and why I'm here....

Indeed you come from the Golden Universe. It is the Thuban Universe the Dragonspacetime of the Omniverse in the 10-11-12 dimension triad.
When one thinks like a dragon, feels like a dragon and speaks like a dragon, then the probability is high that one is a dragon as an invisible image of a human seen in an invisible mirror.

Oh, and we do all realise that the kundalini energy within us all is represented by a coiled serpent? So it seems sort of silly to be destroying serpents et al when we have the serpent energy within us all?

All this Dragontalk again. Dont speak too loud or the Humans will wake up to themselves and begin to eat us.
But well, that is the masterplan anyway.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts... I'm only a student in the universe at this moment, I don't have all the answers and I don't want to attack anyone, just putting my input into the discussion for everyone to see. We've got to stop fighting and start learning from each other.... we're not going to get anywhere otherwise...

I am
eternally with you in the light

Azarus Ankh'aa / Joel Cocks
You assuredly are dear Dragon Brother.

DragonLove and the Shalom of the Dragonheart.

SS---HISSSING as the OM of the Creation!

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-27-2010 at 07:50 AM.