View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #19
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ONE Scientific FACT -- Indisputable PROOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pithiny View Post
Wow, a lot of replies and stuff for me to chew on. I started thinking about the "empty space" in atoms after I watched these two videos:

Nassim Haramein's Unified Field Theory - (4 hours each)

=================================================

(PART 1) - Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library
Full Screen Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99791256390335

(PART 2) - Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library
Full Screen Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75242307393956

They got me through what was a very rude awakening. My reason for calling this indisputable proof is, to me, if I am made of atoms that are 99.99999% empty space, then what am I? I am not solid, I only appear solid and experience life through 5 senses and experience consciousness, the ability to think about what those 5 senses feed me. Those senses have much more substance to me than a bunch of empty space. This 8 hours of video explains a new (published for Peer Review) Unified Field Theory that will astound you. I highly recommend watching, although it's 8 hours long so I don't expect any takers!
Thanks for the links, just took an intro look and it (and he) sure seem to be interesting. I will look at it in full later when I have more time.

I hope you understand I am not trying to diminish you or the value of your post when I challenge the the phrase "indisputable proof". I do it because as like someone in another treed pointed out "humanity is stupid", meaning as we don't know we don't know what to believe when first confronted with what is way outside of our everyday box... so when something is said to be "indisputable proof" it's very easy and comfortable to take it in as such being in that position. Still this is all theory though (meaning stuff as this in general), in best case build on small blocks of proof that only been proven in theory, but hey it is great stuff for our minds to feed on preparing it for what really is to come!
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote