View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 07:58 PM   #52
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Not my concern, I am staying

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Ok, so I was going to take a break from this place until it switched over to avoid all of the grade school forum drama. However, I woke up this mourning to find multiple people wanting my opinion on what has happened. My answer is simple.

My answer is that it is none of my concern. Why? Because I have better things to do then get all caught up in other peoples problems. I still have no clue what a Thuban is because I never clicked on the thread about it.

I do not care what mod did this, he said, she said, blah blah blah, and all of the rest of this bleeding heart bull s--t. Leave me out of it, do not ask me how I feel about it. The answer is going to remain, I don't care because it is not my problem.

I also do not really care what is posted up in this thread after I have started it. I am sure that many will come in with the cry baby stuff about how everyone is a victim and they are entitled to this that and the other. Guess what folks? Life is not about being entitled to anything. You are here to learn. Tunnel vision on bitching and moaning is not going to help you get to where you need to go in this life.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bloody well said tj
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote