View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 12:56 PM   #61
fr66ajc
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
By the way that 7 sided star that continues through infinity is pretty amazing, I think it is the first time I have seen that symbol.
The Star of Babalon. Should anyone have an interest in the Tarot you can see her astride the Beast in the Lust (Strength) Card of the Thoth Deck (Crowley).

Very basically it's a symbolic celebration of the strength of womanhood. Deeply anti-Christian as Crowley believed them to be responsible for the subjugation of women so his symbolism was pretty extreme in cases to show his disgust with the weakening and enslavement of women. There is much more to it of course but that is a basic idea, and seven is deeply related to the idea of Babalon.

The sevens refer to a Qabalistic formula for the number of Babalon (156)

The formula = 77 + (7+7)/7 + 77. This is alluded to in The Book of the Law (not a reference to the Law of One)

Don't ask for anything deeper as my knowledge of these things isn't extensive enough for me to be confident in providing accurate information. Suffice to say I have issues occasionally with the fact that Crowley and the O.T.O. are supposed to be associated with the ideas of the Illuminati but so far I have not experienced anything to suggest that is so. The Great White Brotherhood works for the good of man as do you all but then I never made it to the top so can't comment on that part. No I wasn't and am not a member of the O.T.O. nor the A.'.A.'. but I was a member of another esoteric school for a while. All good people in my experience, even the Mason I knew quite well.

in peace...
fr66ajc is offline   Reply With Quote