Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 06:54 PM   #192
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post

Hey orthodoxymoron, all of this conspiracy stuff can and will drive you batty if you're not careful. I keep an open mind to all of this info but will not believe any of it until I can varify the facts with my own senses.

Peace
I deal in possibilities and probabilities...and try to hone my observational and analytical skills. I think that we are already batty and demonically manipulated. Becoming sane...and free of demonic influence may be viewed by many as being batty. So Be It. I'm already batty...so with that out of the way...I am free to be me. Theological and Political Cross Pollination and Management from a Common Source (God or Goddess of This World) isn't that batty of an idea...is it? What would Daniel Jackson say? (WWDJ)

I just think that the God or Goddess of This World needs to openly rejoin the Human Race. If one reincarnates with an uninterrupted full memory of all previous past-lives via soul-transference from one youthful body to the next youthful body...and has a repository of very sophisticated philosophy, technology, and weaponry....one would probably become essentially insane...especially if they had to deal with very dark interdimensional forces...and the knowledge of a very dark universal history. I tend to think that this hypothetical being started out with a pure heart and pure intentions...but became corrupt and insane...as a result of being corrupted by absolute power. Sort of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. If one has an IQ of 500...it's probably very difficult to be just one of the guys and gals. This is not an attack or a witch-hunt. If this being exists (this is a biblical teaching)...I think that once they openly rejoin the Human Race that they can and will be a valued asset. I could be very wrong...but I'm not into the bottomless pit bs. Pardon and reconciliation would probably make everyone livid...and cause civil unrest. Trench warfare would probably get everyone killed. Decisions, decisions. Remember when the President pardoned all humans in Battlestar Galactica? I agreed with the President.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-30-2009 at 09:03 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote