Old 12-26-2009, 10:48 PM   #192
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Full Disclosure...Soon!

Hey Bilko...did you read the whole article...great stuff

A few answers for you here...Read the whole article...great stuff

exerpt..

LAUGH IF YOU WANT TO

"You can laugh if you want to, and attack everyone who doesn't think the same way you do as being a loser and a crank, but you may be in for quite a surprise when such a Disclosure is actually made. In fact, the insiders who have kept this secret for the last 60 years are counting on the skeptics, debunkers and religious fundamentalists to freak out and destabilize society once they are finally told the truth -- though I highly doubt that will actually happen.

Instead of absolutely believing you will never hear any "genuine proof" that UFOs exist, or ever see a 'real one' with your own eyes, I invite you to try the intellectual exercise of at least allowing yourself to ask the "What If." Just try. As a Highly Intelligent Skeptic you have to be willing to consider all possibilities, rather than automatically assuming your opinion must be correct.
As a Highly Intelligent Skeptic you have to be willing to consider all possibilities, rather than automatically assuming your opinion must be correct.

What if the government actually did tell you UFOs were real? What if we are surrounded by intelligent life throughout the Universe? What if humans like us have evolved on other planets besides the Earth? What if there are technologies out there that are vastly superior to our own -- and our cherished 'laws' of physics need to be completely rewritten?

What if our own technology was dramatically assisted by this "celestial endowment?" What if the extraterrestrial presence was considered the highest secret of all, due to its potential to eliminate the oil-based economy, and has been carefully kept under wraps -- with deadly force -- for six decades now, but is finally falling apart?

I mean, think about it -- after all this talk of UFOs for so many years; after all the movies, documentaries, books, TV shows and the like; after all the evidence you have been exposed to throughout your life, do you honestly believe the whole, entire thing is completely and totally BS?

Can you sincerely be confident that every single sighting ever reported in human history must be a lie or a hoax, and every single whistleblower is similarly concocting fairytales -- despite the career destruction, poverty and ridicule they endure, notwithstanding the tired old lies you may have heard about them "selling their stories" and becoming 'rich' from them?

(I know many of these UFO whistleblowers personally. Very few, if any, are lucky enough to function above a subsistence level.)

I'm serious. This is your life. You do with it what you want. But can you absolutely be sure you are right? What happens if you're not? Who will you owe your sincerest apologies to then?

In light of the tremendous, irrefutable body of evidence that is available, who really is the naive one? You, the Highly Intelligent Skeptic, or all the people you so cavalierly insult as being stupid, ignorant savages for looking at this vast body of compelling data... and concluding that it might actually be true?

You may not have to wait much longer to find the answers to these questions. We are on the threshold of what may well be the most exciting moment in human history. Or, shall we say, Earth-born human history."

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...losure-endgame

D W

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote