View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 06:59 PM   #21
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canadian Vitamins are now illegal if no sticker..Bill C51 passed!

When I first started shopping at my local health food store back in 2003 it was usually fairly quiet when I would shop there. Today 2010, what a difference, the store is packed with shoppers, no matter what day of the week or what time of day or evening I go there. Its a hub of activity with shoppers asking questions of the well trained staff & people sharing their healing experiences/stories with staff on some particular herbal remedy they used. It is an awesome store & not very big either. The owners are very community sensitive & bring in only locally grown organic veggies. they also have a thriving deli bar, with all wonderful vegetarian and vegan dishes. I could eat there 7 days a week. One can feel the spirit of community & much love is expressed there amongst the shoppers & staff. Friendliness, helpfulness & knowledge make this little store a whopping success.

Perhaps it is this exploding interest by the consumer taking matters into their own hands for their health, that is worrisome to tptb, since they are loosing the sheeples monies to the alternative health industry. they are also loosing control overy our minds since healthy eating & natural supplements helps our mind. Seems like we got their attention & they don't like what their seeing. Oops too many sheep got out of their pen.

I am always so happy when I see that little health food store packed with shoppers.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote