View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 08:21 AM   #284
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
'The Balmoral Interceptions'

Balmoral, Scotland 2008 ( from a letter to a freind )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to act quickly as in a few more seconds we would be paralysed with fear and we would all die. I knew I could focus my brainwaves through the bracelet and had some control over the elements with the artefact. I pointed my left hand at the face and shouted “Four angels of the Four Directions, I command you to de-activate this forcefield. A white energy discharged from my left hand and there was the sound of crackling in the air as electrical bursts hit the face and forcefield, and they both started to short-out.

White light in my left hand... the angels of the four
directions. That's what I did to demonstate to a
shrink that I wasn't crazy. It worked and freaked
the man out. Where I learned it I have no idea. I
was in a jam and I needed protection. Thanks, James,
this is the first time I've ever heard this from ANYBODY
else. I feel vindicated now. This is great!

I wish I could go ten years back and have them read
what you wrote. If anybody from the NSA is also reading
this, thanks for the trust... AND SEE, disclosure can be
a GOOD, THERAPAUTIC thing!

.The plan was to secure this hardware and bring it back to base but I made a snap decision because of the all the infighting in the intelligence community. I didn’t want this hardware falling into the wrong hands. I pulled out an incendiary grenade and threw it into the craft, I warned the others, got out the way and the craft went up in flames. We radioed for delta extraction and were helicoptered out of the area.

The Balmoral Interceptions were a series of similair ops around this time carried out by several different units. These events were related the
‘swine flu’ breakout. If the bio-weapons had been delivered many or all people who have caught swine-flu would have died.

I still don't understand why the control junkies wanted to commit mass murder and have all that blood on thier hands. (Actually, I hate to say, but I do understand it.... but it's not right and there more intellegent ways to reduce the population - like gradual attrition born of education).

Paul

www.home.earthlink.net/~aic.net

(ok, let's see if the link is working this time)
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote