View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 04:43 AM   #1242
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
People you all have a brain inside your skull.
Use it.

Think logically for a second now, everything surrounding us has a reason why it exist,move,dance,breathe,live.

There are forces unseen and laws unseen but mathematically present and very alive,people know that.

So use logic now and bare with me;

Creator has created us .
He loves us and always helps us on our path .
He does not do that by force, he`s offering help by motivation of love towards his creation.

When he speaks to his children he speaks that his children can understand on every level.

Emissary of the Dragon here, or the Dragon himself are constantly quoting Jesus Christ. They go further and even claim that actually Jesus was and is a higher "Dragon", and that Lucifer is his friend .

Further when they explain their stuff here it is extremely confusing and occasionally non aligning with itself.
You find your self reading Abraxinas post and at the end or in the middle of exhausting post you find a small sentence which null files text above,nevertheless he continues further.

I ask you did Jesus Christ spoke like that?
Did he hide truth from his disciples and whom ever wanted with honest heart?
Did he aimed to amaze people with hard -to-know phrases and words?

Pharisee`s did that.
Scribes did that.

How did he named them?

Den of VIPERS.

No matter how hard you try Dragon apprentice, you can`t hide the fact that you lie with cold blood.

You write rants here ,elaborate with confusing data, and bluntly overturn clear words from Bible.
No wonder why sooo many people today don`t trust Bible any more. It is because of your kind, twisters of God`s own word, deceivers of worst kind, trappers of souls.

Nevertheless word of God will judge you;

Abraxasinas comments on the scriptural encodings; most of which are often mistranslated and misinterpreted by well meaning, often honourable, scripture-students/readers like Beren, albeit mentally confused in their comprehension of the compositions often corrupted by and through dogmatic traditions.

The red higlighted scripture clearly PROVES, by Jesus' own words; that Jesus himself IS the MORNING STAR aka the EVENING STAR aka LUCIFER aka VENUS aka APHRODITE, Goddess of Love.

This scripture also proves that all of you are required to BE GIVEN this 'Morning Star' by Jesus himherself to partake in the 1st order of the '2nd Coming' (all will participate in following orders of course).

The 'Lucifer' in Isaiah.14.12 is a general archetype for the manifesto for the 'kings' of Babylon, Tyre etc. and links to the prior order archetype of the 'fallen cherubim' in Ezekiel.28.14-19.

It is precisely because this LUCIFER is a metaphysical archetype THAT JESUS MANIFESTS a REAL LUCIFER as a TRUE Bringer of the Light shining in the spiritual archetyped darkness.

Isaiah.14.12:
12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Ezekiel.28:

14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. 19All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

2Peter1:
18And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

19We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Revelation 2:
26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation22:
18.I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19.And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this
16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Revelation.22.19 is given as a 'warning' as to the consequences of EDITING the 'Book of Revelation'.
A clear distinction is made as to to ADDING something and to TAKING AWAY of something.

Understanding the true meaning of the eucharist so engages the ABSORPTION of all prophecy within oneself.
So to ADD to this prophecy in extrapolation and superposition will result in ABSORBING all of the plagues and tribulations of the 'Armageddon' prophecied.

This then allows the 'True Followers' of Jesus, the ones heshe calls in the Book of Revelation, to AVOID and PREVENT the prophecies to become EXTERNAL CALMITIES.

The physical disasters are processed WITHIN the bodies of the WITNESSES (of Revelation.11 and Zechariah.4) and so prophecy is fulfilled without physicalisation of the catastrophies.

Corollarily, the TAKING AWAY of the words in the Book of Revelation will 'jeopardise' the 1st order participation of the student/reader in the '2nd Coming'.

AA