View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 05:52 PM   #1130
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
I apologize for my misnomication malletzky and hippihillbobbi. Indeed hippihillbobbi the 'she(he) is mirrored in malletzky the
he(she).

Even on Thuban we make literal construction errors sometimes.
You two must have already become inaugurated in the Thubanese 'Hall of the Human Flames' - therefore the 'sanctioned' blending of your cocoons.

Abraxas
Abrax, I accept your apoligize

About the misnomication, it could've happen to anyone...as you know, the words and all written texts contain a certain energy paterns, and the Hippihill's and mine energy patterns are very similar...

Nevertheless, I just discovered something very, very interessting in your answer to Hippihill...

Quote:
Yes, this agony is simply LONELINESS. HESHE gave away the SHE part AS the Creation and so lost himself as herself. God's Own Story is simply the drama to get the Creation back; not as a separated SHE back as a HESHE monad; BUT in a DOUBLING of the HESHE+SHEHE. The starhumans so will be like FatherMothers and MotherFathers, something Thuban calls the Dragonomy.
This will render the exiled Father WITHOUT spacetime as a perfect mirror function of the nonexiled Father or Redeemed Mother as a SHEHE WITHIN spacetime.
What a powerfull concept this is!

May I assume that we're not only supposed to not only find the way back home to the creator, but more then this, that we're primarly supposed to 'learn' the creation itself while finding the way back???

If so...it really does matters to find out that 'going back home'...or the 'second comming'...must happen from inside-out and not visa versa!

with respect
malletzky