View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 03:23 AM   #258
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Abrax,

Whilst a knowledge of Sacred Geometry, Numerolgy is useful to undestanding a lot of the more technical aspects of your postings. This series of videos would be a good base for understanding the material you are presenting.

Earth History 1 of 4 - Anna Hayes from Metaphysician on Vimeo.

Earth History 2 of 4 - Anna Hayes from Metaphysician on Vimeo.

Earth History 3 of 4 - Anna Hayes from Metaphysician on Vimeo.

Earth History 4 of 4 - Anna Hayes from Metaphysician on Vimeo.
In Digesting this material I think Shakespear Hit the nail on the head in the statement:

"To Be or Not To Be. That is the question" or should I say to be supplied with Source Energy for eternity or to forever seek it by taking it from other fragments of source or to be fodder for disconected entities that chose to "Go it alone" rather than return to source and begin again.

Often the simplest route to source energy is the best. If we have to fall down the ladder and work our way up if that is the divine will then so be it. The universe is complicated enough without further complicating it through the anti-kystos-sciences.

Actually I will go a step further and liken the macrocosmic universes to the human nature. We have some people that prefer to be lead and "fed" off. Some people that like to do the leading and a few that are truely free. I hope we can all learn to be free through this current experience Let us all take our rightful freedom back and live directly from source.

Last edited by Initiate; 01-09-2010 at 03:31 AM.