View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 08:04 AM   #550
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Absolutely stunning interjection Abraxasinas... is anyone paying attention?

I see it clearly that when we or other whisltleblowers use the "positive" or "negative" terms, please discern & keep them in context.

What I mean is that, even the "fallen" Zeta (fallen in quotations because it's context that matters), the ones whose agenda has us being taken into the "death" science... they are those have found themselves trapped, disconnected, having resorted to tampering w/we humans for their very survival, being skilled in ways we are not and we being skilled in ways they are no longer able,... that of the heart.... and steering us, quite scientifically, toward what we would normally deem hellish... howEver, it is their only seeming route Out of the mess they are in.... Now..

Doing your own internal cleansing, do you not find within your own lives (this one, as you more than likely have no recall of any other)
plenty of experiences that you would deem as not very savory?
Are there not defectors all the time from black-hats ?<< whistleblowers coming "clean" after having lived lives orchestrating their dirty deeds for whatever reasons at 'those' times...

not to mention that the "positive" Guardians, who are now being depicted as recognizable w/tools to get on board, have RULES... there are Rules, laws of operation, Universal Codes of Conduct, etc... that prevent their intervention beCAUSE WE, duh, have you figured it out yet?are or have been giving our power away, not only out of ignorance but even willingly, as is the case with some of our own human-being-family...

Hi Moxie!

I find this thread rather hard to follow and so I missed your post for a while, I apologise for that. The problem is that the ordering in this 'multithread' is not in a time sequence, but in a nesting hierarchy. This nesting hierarchy is very good for a small number of 'subthreads' but becomes confusing if there are many such 'subthreads'.

But your comments are aligned with my understanding. I have interspersed here, because you have mentioned 'the giving our power away'. Yes, this is precisely why there cannot be an 'alien physical contact' and 'for all to see disclosure'.

The present state of human group-consciousness is 95% aligned with 'normal' 5-sense stimulatory reactivity.
And because in the 'cosmic scheme' the major consciousness interaction is from universe to galactic cell to starsystem to planet-moon to regionality to individuated sentience within that regionality; the 'alien' presence must follow the 'natural law' to 'communicate' through this structure of the conduits.

Iow, for 'alien physical contact' to occur, and as many already know, the 'mother consciousness' is required to align to the star consciousness and so forth.
Then the individual human intelligence is required to act as a data/information collector for the planetary consciousness relying information to the higher systems.

This is really omni-science and a physical implementation of the metaphysics but shows that the INABILITY of the human agendas to UNIFY (towards a minimum % of 0.002 or so 1 in 50,000), prevents the 'human groupmind' to act as a COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE.

Once there are enough humans, individualised in creativity and being YET UNIFIED in say PHILOSOPHY or (religion or science or some other form of deep inner understanding about themselves, origins, reality etc); THEN this 'STARMIND' will MIRROR in the GAIAN mothermind reflect to the SOLAR Mind reflect back to the galaxy and so on.

Most people have it back to front.
It is not what the aliens can give us, but what what we can give to them.
It is not that we ar3e waiting for them, it is them who are waiting for us.
To get the Story about ourselves right - in simplest terms.

But I better stop, as this kind of talk seems a little 'off topic'.
If you like Moxie, you can start a new thread someplace and we can talk about the details and of course with anyone else who would like to contribute.

Abraxasinas

<< ignorance/willfull cooperation/ whatever the reasons.. there are LAWS/CosmicUniversal Treaties of respecting a sovereing being (even if you are not cognizant that you are )...

the (what we'd deem) benevolent ones do not directly intervene
WITHOUT YOUR EXPRESSED INVITATION....howEVER, we do not have enough information or hearted insight to even know for sure who they are...

There IS a way... there is Technology... there Is means to gain or shall I say, RE-GAIN what we've given away...

How can your decieved mind guide you towards Knowing?
THAT is the question.

Ask good questions.... Clean House,

I think that Greer states that there ARE NO BAD ETs because he realizes that we are ALL one family.... howEVER some of us are misdirected... are you one of them? Are you sure that you are not?
What difference does it make if you make a choice NOW, on you knees uncled to it!

I hope I've made some sense.. I wanted to write a paragraph or two from Voyagers I... as she posits this idea much more clearly than I do.

You must know who it is you are inviting... as it is the point that you DO the asking, the Invite! But you must know who it is you are dealing with, as there are those that are extremely desparate to survive and will do (with more limitations emotionally than your self but with more technology) whatever they must do to survive.

I cannot stress enough that we are ALL in this together, not just earth beings.... what is to come down soon involves much more than just we earthlings. Get OUT of your panic & fear and spend just about a week, geesh, a freaking week reading Ashayana Dean's work... take your time because your fear just restricts yourself... just a dazzling week of time.

I'm going ahead and sending this and will probably be a bit sorry for it, however, I just, at this point, don't care how I come off...
I CARE about all of you, the good and the bad... such an extraordinary time!

HeartFelts to EveryOne
Hi Moxie!

I find this thread rather hard to follow and so I missed your post for a while, I apologise for that. The problem is that the ordering in this 'multithread' is not in a time sequence, but in a nesting hierarchy. This nesting hierarchy is very good for a small number of 'subthreads' but becomes confusing if there are many such 'subthreads'.

But your comments are aligned with my understanding. I have interspersed here, because you have mentioned 'the giving our power away'. Yes, this is precisely why there cannot be an 'alien physical contact' and 'for all to see disclosure'.

The present state of human group-consciousness is 95% aligned with 'normal' 5-sense stimulatory reactivity.
And because in the 'cosmic scheme' the major consciousness interaction is from universe to galactic cell to starsystem to planet-moon to regionality to individuated sentience within that regionality; the 'alien' presence must follow the 'natural law' to 'communicate' through this structure of the conduits.

Iow, for 'alien physical contact' to occur, and as many already know, the 'mother consciousness' is required to align to the star consciousness and so forth.
Then the individual human intelligence is required to act as a data/information collector for the planetary consciousness relying information to the higher systems.

This is really omni-science and a physical implementation of the metaphysics but shows that the INABILITY of the human agendas to UNIFY (towards a minimum % of 0.002 or so 1 in 50,000), prevents the 'human groupmind' to act as a COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE.

Once there are enough humans, individualised in creativity and being YET UNIFIED in say PHILOSOPHY or (religion or science or some other form of deep inner understanding about themselves, origins, reality etc); THEN this 'STARMIND' will MIRROR in the GAIAN mothermind reflect to the SOLAR Mind reflect back to the galaxy and so on.

Most people have it back to front.
It is not what the aliens can give us, but what what we can give to them.
It is not that we ar3e waiting for them, it is them who are waiting for us.
To get the Story about ourselves right - in simplest terms.

But I better stop, as this kind of talk seems a little 'off topic'.
If you like Moxie, you can start a new thread someplace and we can talk about the details and of course with anyone else who would like to contribute.

Abraxasinas
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote