View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:13 PM   #21
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Giza Geomatrix exposure

Story with images

Quote:
In an effort to find out where this vault with mummies and artifacts might be located, I went down to my mom's bookstore and got a hiker's map of the Grand Canyon. Pouring over the map, I was suddenly shocked to see that much of the area on the north side of the canyon had Egyptian names. The area around Ninety-four Mile Creek and Trinity Creek had areas (rock formations, apparently) with names like Tower of Set, Tower of Ra, Horus Temple, Osiris Temple, and Isis Temple. In the Haunted Canyon area were such names as the Cheops Pyramid, the Buddha Cloister, Buddha Temple, Manu Temple and Shiva Temple. Was there any relationship between these places and the alleged Egyptian discoveries in the Grand Canyon?

I called a State archaeologist at the Grand Canyon, and was told by the female voice on the phone that the early explorers had just liked Egyptian and Hindu names, but that it was true that this area was off limits to hikers or visitors, "because of dangerous caves."

Indeed, this entire area with the Egyptian and Hindu place names in the Grand Canyon is forbidden zone, no one is allowed into this large area. Despite the many thousands of tourists to the Grand Canyon each year, the lofty walls and spectacular buttes of this natural wonder still hold many secrets, which have not yet been revealed, to the public at large.
Most people think of Sedona as a very powerful vortex area which is not far from the grand Canyon...

Grand Canyon virtual tour...

If you wonder what people traveled around the world to find...

I'm told it is very close to here about 4000 feet north of the river

Panoramio
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote