Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #208
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
After reading all of the linked post....I'm again hearing yet another one that wants to slam another thread....and suppress. And do it based on a post that is again riddled with many assumptions and generalizations. both of which are based on what experience?
Coming from a member that was a Mod..and also a member of the social group that is quote from abraxis....
a 'Secret Society'...and I'm guessing asked at some point as was the creator of this thread...one that claims no support of the Thuban material..but yet is a standing member of it's social group and invited by the following ....

"Should you like to join the 'Inner Thuban Circle', now situated in every 3D human merkabah as the root-reduced 12D Outer Space transmission as an Inner Space transmission; then go to profile-social groups-spiritual-Thuban."

Again, another quote. Now isn't that enticing....join a group so you can get the real transmission...and get all that secret knowledge...that no one else has.....sounds like a cult to me...and also a way to open a door to let in something that apparently can only access if you open to it. sounds demonic..but what do I know...I'm still here...clueless in California

Hi Brook

What I am feeling is that this has been a lesson of personal responsibility. You are a lovely being that worries about your fellow humans but maybe we are being called to let them learn their lessons

There are many light souls in this forum that care but we can only take the horse to water, we can not force it to drink

Same with Thuban, people know their risks, it is up to them. It is their discernment, maybe it is their chosen path, maybe they have fallen avatars that seek that path

Source loves all of itself whether it is ascending or descending, at the end all energies go back to source one way or another

Thank you for caring

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote