View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 08:34 PM   #1158
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Thanks Tone3Jaguar for your time and insight.

{Quote}
You attract what you are, not what you want. That is the part they left out of "The Secret" and also perhaps the largest road block that prevents people from understanding how the world around them operates. If you have a disharmonious consciousness then you will move into time lines that are disharmonious. If you have a harmonious consciousness then you will move into time lines that are harmonious. It is that simple.
{End Quote}

I’m very familiar with the laws of attraction, I can manifest just about anything I want…for myself. My personal life is great and I can see how my ways can affect some in my surroundings and abroad…just like others affect me. My issues lie in finding more effective ways in spreading the wealth of real knowledge and love so others can see and wake up. Anything is possible, so I believe we can assist others, I envision awaken people everywhere doing whatever it takes to stop the unnecessary manipulations, wars, famine, poverty, and service to self thinking. I have great love for people mainly because they are naïve to the constant exploitations, maybe it’s my curse, or maybe I’m just one of the last humans who truly care. I’m prepared to do whatever it takes to shine a light their way. Just like most people here…we all needed specific buttons to be pressed in order to wake up; it can’t happen if the few consciously evolved beings believe they should think for self. How can you accept babies and children suffering for reasons we as a whole have control over, who speaks for them? There is strength in unity and its time to start manning up. Maybe it’s just the way I’m wired…I’m proud of myself for being this way.

{Quote}
It is not about giving up on the world around you. As the frequency of your consciousness rises, one of the side effects is that you no longer have the feeling of separation from the world around you. You actually do not choose to start believing that we are all one and all of that "new age" talk. It just happens as your perception of reality expands. You cant talk and learn your way into this type of "unity" consciousness. It just happens as a result of beneficial habits like meditation and forgiveness. You actually begin to form core beliefs that everything you experience in your reality is a direct reflection of your consciousness. Because of this, the individual in this state of mind will recognize that in order to shape the world around him, all he has to do is shape his consciousness to be in alignment with where he wants to see it headed. So you are not giving up on the world around you. Instead you are recognizing that external control born
from separation consciousness is the hard way.
{End Quote}

This is an opinion. Are you saying when my consciousness reaches a certain level I will stop having the feeling to assist in stopping child abuse, murders, rapes, poverty, government atrocities and so on? If so, I want no part of that kind of spiritual growth…there are already enough people in this world exercising this way of thinking without enlightenment. Are you saying none of this exists in your reality? How do you get your mind so harmonious?

{Quote}
I have a few questions for you. Is there any amount of impathy that you can direct at an individual in a difficult situation that will actually improve their situation? Will any amount of feeling bad for someone help them to feel better? What if the most effective way to help those people is to use your infinite power of creation and visualize a positive outcome for them?
{End Quote)

People just need facts and they will change for the better. And, seeing that most people are followers they just need to see that they are not alone. I’m sure people will come together (in any timeline) when they can actually see how they are being played. We have all been visualizing positive outcomes for years but where are we now?hmmm... Maybe you don’t see what I see? You are so fortunate…

{Quote}
I trust that as long as I follow my instincts and stay in the moment, that everything will work out for the best. You see yourself and the world around you from the END. You visualize how you would like for it to turn out and then you allow the universe to show you what role you have to play in it. This is the true interpretation of what allowing the world to happen around you is all about. Instead of becoming motivated to control the bad situations of others, you are presented with perfect opportunities to help in the exact way that you chose to before you incarnated in this place. Like the Hopi said in their recent prophecy.
{End Quote}

Yes, I agree. Maybe this is why I feel the way I do? This could very well be the reason why I’m here…just wish I had some real credible stuff to work with while I’m out in the populace walking the walk and talking the talk.

{Quote}
Being in a state of non-interference with the universes is actually the complete opposite of fear. If you have negative emotions of impathy for others and this makes you want to control their situations for the better, that is actually fear. Once again, there is no proof that any of it exists outside of the electrical signals sent to your brain.
{End Quote}

I do not wish to control anyone but help them because I was once in the same shoes until some loving souls came along and showed me the way…just like so many here were showed the way…just imagine if these caring beings never came along…where would most people here be without them?

To do nothing you get nothing. What you put out is what you get back...And to Quote someone that most people here are familiar with "the love you with hold is the burden you carry"-Alex Collier

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote