View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 12:56 AM   #21
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: One Reality or Multiple Realities??

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
...as long as the person has strong intent with the visualization I believe the consciousness will travel until she finds somewhere where she can create a reality…so in other words imagine your consciousness like a stream of ethereal energy finding abundance to give to you…it would travel lets say somewhere where there is abundance and share some of the abundance within your own sphere…but what if your flow on consciousness cannot find what we are visualizing…how can we create a reality which our consciousness cannot find? …

If I may answer to this question Viking... Consciousness acts in diverse dimensions, it is everywhere in everything. Consciousness gathers creative energy around itself, like a magnet, and this energy shapes the reality of the soul according to the state of its consciousness. Consciousness includes the subconscious and deep into the seat of the soul there is the memory of All that exist. So, potentially, we can create everything, the travel has to be made consciously inside to create something totally new. That is why it is said we are so powerful, in potential.
The creative energy is what some call the void, the space in between everything. This space is essential for the creative flow of energy to circulates. Love is an energy that circulates and to circulates it needs at least two creatures, a loved a lover, in between loves circulates. Creative energy takes the shapes, colors, taste of the consciousness and according to this consciousness, it is manifested in the reality where the seat of the soul stands.

What one is visualizing and feeling transforms, with time, its consciousness. Once the consciousness reached a certain threshold of change, the reality around is progressively changed.

I believe our consciousness travels further than we can imagine and reaches out as far as the heavens and further. I believe it is a universal calling card. A universal gift and whilst we can achieve most material things with our minds there are perhaps some things that we cannot create within this sphere…so when our consciousness is sifting through the goody bag , so to speak, and cannot find the image we desire then the consciousness will travel to the cosmos/heavens and ask further afield for our request.

Potentially, the consciousness is not limited. What limits the consciousness are held into the Ego. This does not makes the Ego a bad thing, it is essential, but part of the experience of the quasi separation from the source. We are the source, who divided itself into myriads of beings in all dimensions to creates, experience, evolve. This "quasi separation" is source of all sufferance, but also the beauty of the Creation, in each creatures, uniqueness, and at the same time, the presence of the One source. When we realize we are not totally separated, but rather extension of the source, the journey becomes lighter.

Over the years as our spirituality has risen and our consciousness is expanding. We are developing our senses sharper and quicker than ever in human history. We can almost have anything we want. Well almost!!

So how can we raise our consciousness enough to stop for example calamities??

The first step is to awaken. It is to be aware. Aware of our creative power, and aware of the calamities. We can only change things that we are aware of. The focus can be applied accordingly. As example, if one part of the Elite tries to eliminates 95% of the population, once we know this, and we know our creative power and how the Universal Laws works, we can focus on a humanity united, happy, free, living in abundance in respect with nature. If enough people maintains this focus, the creative energy will be shaped accordingly and the evil plan will not come to be true. But if we avoid this information because it creates fear or all sort of emotions in us, or simply if we do not know this crucial information, then our consciousness will not counter act the evil plan and it might happen. The good news is that the will of Creation IS the natural flow of creative energy, it does ask for a tremendous focus to oppose it, like the evil plan, but if we join the will of Creation, then we do not need as many people to counter act the focus of the Elite. That is why it is said we are on the winning side.

Well maybe with all our efforts we are seeing the fruits of a reality that we have all been visualizing together coming to fruition. Our thoughts have created all sorts of realities here on this sphere, and to take it one step further our consciousness has asked for help as far as it can go. So what if all the starships up there are here to share abundance and create a new world for us. What I mean by this is that they have been tweaking our planet here, there, and everywhere to save her from cataclysms. Perhaps our consciousness has been answered by above and they will make sure that we all have an easy ride during this time of changes. There will be no nuclear wars. No cataclysms. Their intervention is the direct result of our mass consciousness asking for help.

I am not sure about "all the starships", but we surely shaped the reality we have today. If we are in a dire state, it is because of centuries of victim consciousness on Earth. Wars, oppression, heroes, saviors, oppressors, etc... My ancestors said we would not have volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, earthquake, etc... if men were in peace. And this is a very profound truth. And this victim consciousness has been cultivated carefully by our Elite and some out world manipulators. The state of the planet and the state of humanity will improve when the consciousness of enough human will improve. That is one reason why I say so often how important it is to reduce the gap between richs and poors on planet Earth. And this day is coming, I can see it around myself and everywhere in the world. The reason why the machiavellian plan of the Elite isn't going well, this time... Is because of all these thousands of thousands of people focusing, meditating, praying all for a better future. We will receive what we ask for. And we can see the impact of these small groups, H1N1 total fiasco is one example how focus can disrupt evil plan.

Have we finally reached the stars?

As soul, or as human? As soul of course, we are stars, planets, universe, atoms, flowers and everything, we are ONE, we are Creation and Creators. As human, not yet, but we will my dear, we will, of this, I am sure.

viking
It is all about consciousness, because ultimately, what will save us, is our own awakening to our own consciousness...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 02-25-2010 at 01:59 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote