View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 03:58 PM   #53
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was haiti quake HAARP induced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
HAARP is much more complicated than we have been led to believe and there is a much higher agenda behind it (Voyagers II) but even the official scientist think it has dangerous side effects. A very informative video by a respectful scientist Dr. Nick Begich
Ok, but here is my point, maybe you can help me out...
You said HAARP is much more complicated, "is," making it a statement of fact. How do you know? What evidense is there? You also say "there is a higher agenda behind it," again, a statement of fact which you need to qualify and validate otherwise its just your belief.

Now I'm not saying that there is nothing to HAARP or it isnt sinister, maybe it is but how can we go through life making judgements on rumour, supposition and youtube videos? For the love of God can you not see the harm behind this way of thinking?

Until there is actual evidense from a credible source showing that HAARP was responsible for this horrendous tragedy, as far as Im concerned it was a natural disaster.

This whole forum has become a hotbed of rumour, ego, propoganda and misinformation. Thats right, misinformation. Everyone bangs on about the collective conscience etc but what is happening to the collective conscience here?

We will end up thinking that either we should hold hands, sit in a circle and imagine sending love, flowers and puppy dogs out to the universe or the PTB are going to roast us for dinner.

Neither appeals to me so for what its worth, I will just get on with living, enjoy life and find the things that bring me joy and happiness and when/if the **** hits the fan I'll think to myself, "damn, that was a lot of fun!"
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote