View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #55
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bible and the Evil God: Lies, deception & brainwashing

Remember the book 'Rich Dad. Poor Dad.'? Perhaps there should be a book titled 'Good God. Bad God.' I'm really not into lambasting the evils and lies of religion and the Bible. I'm really not into ridiculing religious people. However...we do have to be open and honest...if we wish to climb to higher ground...so to speak. We have a terrible mess here on Earth...but we could have a terrible mess throughout the Universe. This may take a long, long time to clean up. This may involve unbelievable sacrifices, hardships, and setbacks. I'm bracing for the worst...yet I keep venturing forth as though I thought everything could be straightened out by December 21, 2012! I suspect a very dark universal history...filled with treachery, violence, atrocities, mistakes, delusions, hatred, predjudice, insanity, corruption, etc, etc, etc. Our Earth history seems to have powerful hidden underlying currents of Human and Non-Human factions battling for supremacy...while millions and billions of innocents pay dearly!

Here is an afterthought. I love sacred music...especially sacred music performed in cathedrals or large churches! I love choirs and pipe-organs! Try watching and listening to all of the cathedral music you can find on You Tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_MkamzQZwA&NR=1 This might open your eyes to a lot of things...both good and bad! Some of my greatest epiphanies occured when I was playing Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor over and over on a huge pipe-organ which towered 50 feet above where I sat! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDM7Z...eature=related I continue to long for a non-penetential, non-sacrificial, Ecumenical Namaste Mass, Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity, which is based upon the Latin Mass. Imagine this in the context of Saint Sulpice, Notre Dame de Paris, Westminster Abbey, etc, etc. At the same time...I long for most of the people of the world to really get into what we grapple with here in Avalon. This is hard work...and it shouldn't be done by just a few Humans and Non-Humans (Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial).

This Universe is very dark! Would someone please turn on the light? How much does it really cost to keep light on the Earth?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-10-2010 at 09:57 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote