View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 03:28 PM   #97
Kindoo SpiritKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journals

My intuition tells me that this shooting in Texas/US was generated by PsyOps,
it was some time in the making,the shooter was a victim (tool), and that on some level
he was under great threat and this threat to his life and this cracked his psyche.
My intuition tells me that martial law is a prime atmosphere for particular countries
or Organizations to take over other countries or at the least cities. these may not
be the countries tat you would first expect.
The Ukraine situation could also be a PsyOp against Russia to force a hand though
my intuition tells me that the agenda there is much father reaching and deeper.
My intuition tells me that this grand storyline of multiple agendas is planned to be
or forced to accelerate so that what was planned for 2014 may happen next year,
this is for exaple.
My intuition tells me that death tolls will not take exrodinarry leaps this year unless
major timeline changes take place, but I fear next year will bring us to hells doormat.
My intuition tells me that this month will show us all an extream glimps of what is
going on in the background and just how close we are to the chaos that will hurt
greatly especially within (the pains of knowing) but can only end equally as blissful
for the souls of the dead (now and future dead) and in the life lived by the still
living.

I am only sharing my intuitions based on sifting through intel and listening to the
instincts of my soul.

I don't say NWO now I am thinking NLO into opperation
-does anyone dare to look into the numaralogical differance
between NWO and NLO
+NLO = Newage Living Opperation (its a system I'm working to design out of space-time)
Kindoo SpiritKnight is offline   Reply With Quote