View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 12:33 PM   #35
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Let them eat Cake !

Hey Swordsmith !

Great to see you here. I know you can't resist my cake

So you want to make me to come out of retirement for one last post?

Oh, OK.. then I'll let you have the last word, seems only fair.

You , like I agree with Wynderer make a very good and convincing point.

As you already know my Gemini stats, you can believe me if I say I really do see both sides to this argument.

And I'm not saying there is anything wrong with either - but for me I want to trudge the path of unity rather than cause. Cause will always alienate, and that is not my desire. Perhaps my geminian and pisces nature sees both sides of the coin and seeks to unite them emotionally, mythically and spiritually.

Hmm, never thought about it that way before, but it makes sense to me. How can I expect anyone else to have the same view as me? I don't , that would be arrogance. We're none of us two the same.

But I do believe we're all connected through one medium. George Harrison is not wrong and that song is forty years old, based on teachings that go back for thousands of years. Science is just catching up on the real physical proof of it.

At the foundation of the universe, the uinified field, the super string field, the universe behaves less like dead matter and more like thought. It is alive. the protons, electrons, quarks are all at this basic level, smallest level, one item, one thing.

At our level, we perceive our own individuality.

But contrary to what you are thinking perhaps, I see my way as a way of action. But it's action of thought and intent having an influence at the core level of the universe, which can then effect everything else.

Is this idea any more loo-loo than Stargates in the gulf of Aden?

Not to me it's not. I appreciate that others including yourself feel differently. How many revolutions have been based on out with the old, in with the new, only to find that nothing has changed? Equally, if you are expecting mists or Avalon2 to be any different experience to here (in the long term) I think that will not be the case. (unless we change internally

I think for myself, the time of forums and cake sadly is near an end. (I hope so anyway !)

I love your spirited approach, and it's great that you want to rattle some cages, including mine and shout 'do something!'

But as you are, I can only be true to myself. This is me. This forum is a cathartic self exploration of who we are. I came looking for answers on doom and gloom, and now I find I don't fear that. I'm not saying it's not going to happen. Does anyone know anyone here who can predict the future?

For myself, I'm done reacting to what may happen. From now on I'm going to react to what does happen. Like your post for example !

I could have not posted, but I am so glad you did. As I said in response to Wynderer's post, both posts are reality, some will align with yours and Wynderers view and some with mine and some in between.

My stance actually is to say, don't align with anything. This will cause friction. But maybe you want to live in a friction filled world? That's fine too, but it's not my desire.

See you in the mists maybe.

Much love,

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 03-21-2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: unless we change...
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote