View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 05:31 AM   #201
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Dear All:

I just wrote this e-mail to Mel Fabregas, and felt I should also copy it here for reasons that wil be clear.

Hi, Mel -

Kerry was kind enough to forward your message to her below. My own e-mail address is this one. Kerry is still able to see all mails sent to the bill@projectcamelot.org address, and that’s fine with me.

It’s as clear as day that Camelot is being taken down. We crossed several lines back in the summer - as I detailed in my post half way down page 1 of the thread here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...3&postcount=10

There you will see a serious and highly plausible summary analysis. [Note that the s**t has hit the fan even FURTHER since I published that summary.]

This is no trivial personal disagreement: it goes right to the heart (on several counts) of everything that we stand for (and which you and many others do, too). Passions are raised to white heat because we care so much.

Our child (Camelot) is being tortured and killed... please forgive the grim metaphor, but that is what it feels like. Neither of us put four years of our lives into this so that we could reach this place.

I salute you for your even keel, your dedication, and for your excellent interviewing skills. It’s clear why you are well respected. Speaking personally (just because I’m writing this) I regard you as a friend who intends the best.

Re Laughlin, I was not there (as you know), so I do not know what happened. I tried to look on your private forum but (like many others) couldn’t enter to see what had actually been written and by whom.

As far as I am concerned you can forward or re-post this statement anywhere at any time.

With all best wishes, Bill
Let's all build a shell of protection around Bill and Kerry. The protection of the Energy of Love. Thank you. Shine the Light!
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote