View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 06:04 PM   #8
Alexandra

Default Re: can someone please explain to me about aliens

[QUOTE=MAP;57777]can someone please explain to me about aliens?
are there good ones?
are there bad ones?
what race is here now?
have any of you seen one recently?
how do they show them self to you?
do you talk to them??
are they spirits?
are aliens greys bad?

I hear people say they are here to help us... ok well what do they look like who are they??

yes call me a newb... but I would like to know more...

Dear Map,

Aliens are anyone who is not from where you live. They can be from another country or a different planet, galaxy, universe, ect.. I prefer to call them beings. There are several different beings inhabiting here and native to this planet. You are aware of what you call the human race. When your evolution progresses you begin to realize that there is more here on this planet than you ever thought possible. There are also more beings living throughout the Cosmos. Some of these beings have and do visit the earth. Many have been categorized as to their appearance: Grays because of their color of suit or skin, Reptilians vary in appearance, Dracos [Reptilian] because of their resemblence to dragons [Draco - the dragon], Blondes because they are mostly, not always, blonde haired and blue eyed. Others are named for their star system of origin and vary in appearance. There are all types, shapes, and sizes.

Good or bad? Inaccurate terms, in my estimation because this is relevant to a person's belief system. What some might consider very good could in reality be very damaging and what is considered bad might be what is needed in order to push a person along in their path. Both are extremely necessary in our world of dualities. Without both there would be no growth, only stagnation. The interaction between the two sides provides us with freedom of choice. We are all a part of each other as a collective universal race.

Are Grey's bad? This is relative to the individual. Personally, I find that if something or someone does not resonate with me [gut feeling-intuition] then they are not part of my desired agenda and goals.

Are aliens spirits? No, spirits have no physical body.

Summarily, one needs to discern what is best for their own growth, utilizing their intuition, not their mind and thoughts. If it doesn't feel right then don't go with it. Your inner voice will never deceive you. This is what we all have within us and need to enhance. Forget about the dark side. You will run into them as often as you run into dark oriented people in the store. Your main focus should be on your own spiritual goals and not on eliminating something that is not your job to eliminate, Focusing on the dark side of things only distracts you from your path. Don't ignore them, just don't place all of your focus there.

I hope some of this helped.

Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-22-2008 at 11:56 PM.