View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 05:31 AM   #15
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: telepathic communication network

I've had a few people ask...

rocky,when you concentrate on me what do you come up with?

and I just wanted to explain to everyone what I understand is going on...

The way linking works for me comes in several ways, one meeting in Person, the other by glancing into the eyes of a picture...

Another way is by reading words that open you up to me.

Many of you have the advantage, because I have opened up and shared with all of you moments that brought you to anger, jokes that made you laugh, some a touching moment that brought a tear to your eyes.

So for many of you, unknowingly you are linked to me, you can see me, better than I can see you...

So what I should ask is for you to concentrate on me and tell me what you see...

I can send out images to all of you, through my words, eventually just by thought...

Right now there are big things coming down the pipeline and my concentration is expanded around the globe. Trying to pick up the information we need soon enough to stop some things from happening and bending outcomes of others so it leads in a path away from destruction.

some day soon, I hope we are all leaning back and laughing looking for things to talk about because the worst had passed and we all survived it...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote