Thread: Excuse Me!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 12:10 PM   #32
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
I find the ethos of Avalon 2 very disturbing and ethically flawed. The notion that a few chosen gurus will be guiding a limited selection of people for exclusive communites demonstrates a profound lack of spiritual understanding.
The evolution of the Avalon community, from ROUND TABLE, as an old stories chivalry form, where the ordinary knights have the same right to speak as the King has, we are going to evolve to a pyramidal structure of Enlightened Lightworkers, at the middle, a mass of un-lightened sheeple on the basis and who knows who on the top, which projects its views and agenda downwards.

Maybe this is the issue that are bothering the people that are intentional to leave the forum, or maybe their suffering will be spared, by the decision of the moderators , into not inviting in the new forum?

Maybe this forum was just an intermediary stage, just to filter in, just the docile and easy going people, the most needed yes-man, as for a maneuver mass, while those investigative, inquisitive and not easy letting go personalities, are to be excluded, as seem to be too much trouble making and hard to be controlled.

Maybe beginning of the end, has been planned to start, when I raised myself the alarm signal, on 15-Dec-2009 in the thread of:

Controlled auto-implosion of Avalon Forum?

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=18079&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
I'm just wondering if this late "liberalization" of forum, wasn't just an insidious maneuver to auto-implode the AVALON FORUM, ordered by TPTB?

and I got so many negative and vindictive replays?

and afterwards I made something like a bitter prophecy, after my thread has been shutdown in no time, without reason, in:

Why you closed my thread Anchor? Demand Explanation, reactivation and apologies!
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...47&postcount=4
I said:
Thank you for support, Burgundia, now I'm 100% sure, this "liberalisation" is an stealth action to shudown the forum, by bringing cyber-thugs and "operatives" to take on honest folks on the forum.

Maybe the forum is too uncomfortable for them, or is a annoyance for the owners anyway. Judging by their many apparition on this forum, I'm pretty convinced, this is the case.

These are the last days of a free and enjoying forum as we experienced anyway. Sadly but truth!

Maybe many truth searching souls felt that already and the vibration they seek, is not the vibration that is lately offered.

Maybe we asked too much from others, while we offer less?

Maybe this last issue, could wake up some truthseekers, as all three from the clip, seems to suffer of arthritis or rheumatism:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20930

Maybe is just the pledge of the satanist Illuminati that are running things, that they are forced to tell the truth, before they are doing something to us, but even so, the truth told and shown in the face of the sheeple, the sheeple will not see, or even worst, WILL REFUSE TO SEE?

Maybe, in the line of up-mentioned pledge PC and PA, was Illuminati mouthpiece, for telling us what's going on, their style, 10% Truth and 90% dysinfo, from the very beginning, known been the fact they are seeking to control and guide the opposition? Something like AJ?

Maybe whistleblower with declaration that are "matching" one with another, then, after a while, not, to cause havoc and controversy and to complete move us from a deep down healthy thinking and analysis? Besides Jordan maxwell, I see no truthful whistleblower there (even him I'm not 100% sure!)

Lots of maybe, we will never know. But who will stop us to think and judge by the things happening, but always keep the mind open.

I'm truly hurt by the leave of such kind, beautiful souls as Mudra and other, it was a pleasure to meet and try to understand your thoughts and feelings. Thank you for all you offered us! Sorry if most of the time I've been perceived as a negativist. Maybe because I'm too lucid and very difficult to be enthusiastic with nonsensical things.

The tool that is becoming our community, I do not know who will serve, most than sure, not us!

Last edited by artvision; 03-13-2010 at 01:39 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote