View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #8
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

I've actually spoken to casbolt on the phone. I'm very much on the fence about his story, leaning towards the fact that he is delusional.

I have looked through his online book to try and find something that can confirm his story. In chapter 5 he tells of his first 'hit'.

'When I got off, “John,” one of the male members of my unit, was waiting for me. I can’t recall exactly what was said, but he handed me a bag with a loaded 9mm Smith and Wesson in it. The gist of the conversation was basically this: “You know your target, here’s the gun, go and get him.” I walked down to the sea front and waited outside a bar. There was man sitting outside on a table drinking a pint of beer. He had short, sandy-coloured hair, a short muscular build, and was wearing a short sleeved shirt.

I was fixated upon him. I took the gun out of the bag, slipped off the safety, and walked up to him. I then emptied most of the clip into his head and chest and saved a couple of bullets in case anyone tried to stop me as I ran off. When I started to shoot, everything went quiet in my mind. I was later told by a man involved in the intelligence community that the hit was carried out for the famous politician I saw in the AL/499 when I was ten years old. '

OK James, so who exactly is this famous politician, naming names if you are telling the truth can do you no harm.

'Oct 4, 1988

Details of programming session as follows:

A training area was set up in one of the large rooms in the AL/499, and a small audience came in and took their seats. A very famous politician, who I will not name at this time, was in attendance. I was to participate in a bare-knuckled fight with another of the older boys from the second unit. '

Why don't we have a sweep stake on who this politician might be....remember it was in 1988. I'm going for Paddy Ashdown who had just become leader of the Liberal Democrats, aka the Venetian Party. I've got a good friend who used to share a house with Ashdown when they were in the Marines in the 1960's. This friend also took a stint at standing guard over Churchill when he was lying in State.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote