View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #66
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Come have a sit down with me around the Pot Bellied Stove and talk story.

Just listening to 'Everything' by Alanis Morrisette, while reading this last post.

And I quote...

"You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here"

As for me, love never dies. So there are no goodbyes in that sense, only partings of the ways.

The fire is the centre of the community. So it may seem surprising to some that we have not spent more time around one.

I went to see Embercombe today in Devon, Uk... A community of sustainable living. Some say "Tree hugging hippy-cr*p" (to quote Cartman from South Park) is not where it's at, but then neither is pointelss name-calling and specultation over which brand of toilet paper Avalon is now using.

Peace. There is no need for anything to be anything other than it is. How can we argue with reality?

So in my heart, there can only be gratitude for the things I love and the experiences I've been blessed with.

I am grateful to you Mudra, for showing your consitent approach, and your presence here.

We will do well to remember that it is people and fires that make a community.

I hope most of us will be lucky enough to find ourselves in a true community one day.

Blessings and peace,

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote