View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 04:26 AM   #674
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Questions to Bill:
Do you think there is a chance to avoid an imminent civil war in the USA (please, see context bellow)?

Do you think people (regular people and high level insiders) will respond ASAP and do something to prevent it?

Context:

In post 669, pag. 27, I included a comment from Bob Dean about his concerns of a possible and imminent outbreak of civil war in the USA. This is what Benjamin Fulford has said about it just yesterday (Feb-8-10):

(Note: the following is a paying subscription update, so I’ll just include a brief excerpt because of its importance):

Benjamin Fulford’s weekly update
Simultaneous military, G7 and BIS summits point to something big
February 8, 2010

http://benjaminfulford.net/2010/02/0...something-big/
Brief excerpt: ... There are conflicting plans for the US as we write but our latest information is that a gold-backed Amero will replace the Mexican peso as well as the US and Canadian dollars to form a North American region currency. In preparation for such an event the Pentagon, the Canadian mounted police and Mexican Federales are said to be prepared to deal with civil unrest in the US, according to our sources.

The Amero will have a lot less purchasing power (30 to 50% less) internationally than the US dollar has now so many Americans will be understandably angry when the change is announced.

(...)

It remains to be seen if the US falls into civil war but Pentagon sources believe this can be avoided if the military takes legal steps to remove the criminal corporate government in Washington D.C.
In my opinion, some people do not yet realize how serious the situation is (or could be), because it seems the illuminati (or shadowy government) want to bring the USA down (is that correct?). And I suppose that’s a real possibility UNLESS somebody does something to stop them.

That’s why I posted in this thread the full letter from Sam Kennedy’s Plan (This one: “The Restore America Plan”. See previous link for more details), because at least that is “a plan”. Will it work? I don’t know, but at least is a “possible option” that may help, as opposed to doing “nothing” about it.

Btw, I posted Sam’s letter here because this is Bill Ryan’s thread. And I did it intentionally because, by posting it here, it gets a better chance to be viewed by many more people, and it seems to me that the solution to this situation requires the diligent ACTIONS of a lot of people, the more, the better.

But, as I mentioned in my previous post (the one erased), Jordan Maxwell lamented himself about the passivity or lack of caring of the people:

Jordan Maxwell: The Takeover of Planet Earth
Los Angeles, California, September 2008

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/jo...erview_en.html
Kerry Cassidy: But in essence what I’m wondering... There are white hats operating, as you know, and as we know because we have been interacting with those people from time to time. Do you think it’s possible that these people can be stopped?

(...)

Jordan Maxwell: I categorically say No. I do not believe there is any reasonable evidence of anything of hope for America or for the world. That’s my personal opinion. I think that the light at the end of the tunnel is a train coming.

There’s no doubt in my mind, for myself. I do not believe America or the world at large is going to be able to extricate itself out of this situation. No. I do not believe it’s possible.

And the reason why is because the people are too stupid. They’re too ill-informed, ignorant, ill-informed, un-read, self-centered, egotistical, materialistic, and down-right stupid. And they don’t care. Basically speaking, people don’t care.... etc.
IMHO, many people have been way too slow to wake up and take action because they are deeeeeeeeeply asleep. So, let’s wake them up!

Let’s hope Bill Ryan will drop by this thread as soon as possible and give his opinion about this issue and alert as many people as possible, including all high level insiders that Project Camelot may be in contact with.

Let’s also hope everybody who has a web site or blog will spread this info far and wide ASAP.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote