View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:24 AM   #34
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

Trishsgate
Project Avalon Member

Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eXchanger:
Thanks for putting up your own thread, I really enjoy reading your posts throughout the site, when I can find them. My question is how do you handle the sleeping ones that have not awakened? I just cannot put them aside and out of my mind, now it's not an obsession or anything just a constant reminder that they are there. These I do fear for and I am sure there is something planned for their exponential growth. I see them because in a way I see the psy works and control avenues that have been used and see them as unknowing pawns in a game. Do they have a choice if such techniques have been placed on them IMO not, now I may be wrong but that is my input on it for what it is worth.
In my own life I have been gearing up for this for years, when I became sick with (neuropathy) and had to leave work several years ago I thought my life was over, but you know what I am still here and fine if not even better than before. Of course not being very materialistic helped a lot in that department. Any insight into this or should I still be focusing on them and not totally myself and my community would be of enormous help to me.
Love and Peace

Empower yourselves, all that you need is within you.