View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 06:01 AM   #14
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Parallel Realities, Changing your reality when you change yourself

amit, not sure what you mean by the "density constant of the universe". the universe as i understand it has 11, some say 12 dimensions. i would assume the density of each dimension is different. but in our 3rd dimension, there are many difft. frequencies, like turning on your radio or tv. you tune in to the frequency that you emit, therefore according to bashar you "attract" things of that frequency to you.

i recommend any or all of the BASHAR videos on youtube or at their website www.bashar.com. if you click on live audio, they have clips of some of his responses during seminars, like the one i attended recently. what i like about him is that he gives very practical applications to "be" as this thread mentions and you can live your life in joy no matter what is happening around you. i applied some of his techniques and saw "miracles" and synchronicities happen to me in a very short period of time. but i've gone back to my old programming and now my life seems to have turned a bit the other way. so i'm going to listen to him again to put myself back on a more positive path :-).
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote