View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 05:07 PM   #34
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Quote:
There is no "them" doing anything to "us". There is simply "us" taking on different roles for the benefit of one anothers explorations into how to resolve polarity with love, compassion, non-judgement, and nothing but win-win.

Alex Jones isn't a "them". There is no them.

The more of us that come to grips with that, the smoother the transition.

But somebody has to sound the alarm so all us sleepy heads will notice it's final exam time.
I really appreciate your careful, insightful response here, Myplanet2. I have a friend who follows Alex Jones with a 'vengeance'. It makes me sad for him because he is so filled with fear and dread he can barely function and even his body is suffering immensely. Unfortunately, this dear person is not able to read well so he cannot research deeply into many different sources. He sees his only task to be the education of everyone he can reach (playing recordings of Jones on buses and other public places). I must love him for his passion and good intentions, and I see my task with him to continually strive to relieve some of his fear by offering, as simply as possible, some of the truth of our oneness that you offered here.

Thank you for your words,
JoyAnna
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote