View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 05:01 PM   #12
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

I listened to the interview . There are a number of important things about the interview . Its content and who is making the claims .
Certainly her surname enters into the equation because it gives more credibility to the person .
Her voice shows a bit of nervousness ; it's understandable considering that the ptb have tried to derail her " going public efforts " . Even this is familiar to me .
For what I have experienced in the last ten years the modus operandi of the crooks is predictable . It is not known generally that certain people are monitored and their friends infiltrated from the spooks agencies from birth .
This is a massive breach of human rights . It happens and the victims do not have a clue , but it's the reality . It depends mostly by the family they come from (elite ) . Thanks to Laura's intuition she has been able to survive and discover all of those facts about the secret government . On the suppression of femininity I am convinced that what Laura says is true . Italy and most catholic country are a typical example , especially Italy a bastion of machismo controlled by the Vatican crooks, were women are little more than doormats and sex providers . I will follow how this story will develop .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote