View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 11:42 AM   #17
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Breaking news: Christopher story: Signs of an end-game showdown with washington

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
BREAKING NEWS: CHRISTOPHER STORY: SIGNS OF AN END-GAME SHOWDOWN WITH WASHINGTON PLANELOADS OF FOREIGN AUTHORITIES DESCEND ON THE UNITED STATES

PLANELOADS OF FOREIGN AUTHORITIES DESCEND ON THE UNITED STATES
At 9:30pm UK time on Wednesday 2nd December, we established as follows:
This shake-up, with 'unintended consequences', of course, will materialise absent immediate compliance with the United States' responsibilities and the justified demands of the international community.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE:
http://www.worldreports.org/news/250...ith_washington

viking
Me to, Woooow! This guy seems an old investigator, for more than 35 years which had been connected with a wealth of information sources.

I do not know what to think about this NESARA.

And also this commando style by which the US government is stormed, seems very unrealistic. What these guys were doing? Do you think they weren't concerned about their safety when indulged in so many illegalities and evil things? I think their first impulse, according the Maslow pyramide, was to secure themselves and their families. Then they plunged to rape and pillage the nation and world.

Really if this issue of NESARA would be for real and have more power than these corrupt entities, I would be more afraid for liberties and democracy by this entity, rather the old cabale. Maybe is just a cosmetic of the old Serpent, just to deceive us more, keep us in a fake "safety" auto believe state and in the mean time they are purging their old, now un-usefull, know-too-much agents.

If all these issues, mentioned in that report, would be happening, without the direct support and cooperation from people, would raise an alarm signal for me, more scariest than the current situation.

Have you ever had this impression?
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote