Thread: NWO for dummies
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 02:46 AM   #6
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NWO for dummies

tacodog, TBTB are bound to fall simply by the laws of universe. There's karma and they're trying to escape it, which they can't. It's only a question of WHEN their downfall will come. And I see the time coming now. Yes, humanity has been failing, but it's changing. The truth is going mainstream.

The general public may dismiss Alex Jones or David Icke as crazy, but when Bruce Willis says that the people who assassinated Kennedy are still in power, when Charlie Sheen and David Lynch say publicly that the official 911 story doesn't make sense and that we need some answers, I think the public won't be as quick to dismiss it as just more crazy talk.

And it seems to me that even larger powers, like Japan or Russia maybe, aren't playing the way they're "supposed to." The world is really getting sick of all these lies and everything.

I don't know if you believe that the shift into 4th dimension [or w/e the right term is] is coming. If you do, then it should be clear that TPTB won't make it there.

I do believe they've been failing lately. Big time in Georgia for example. And there are pretty big players standing against them. How long do you think they can suppress the info about free energy when there are many independent people working on it and the spread of information over the internet is unlimited at this point. If just this one thing, free [or even very cheap] energy gets out, it will be such a massive blow for them, with many resulting consequences, that they must indeed be scared of it.

And as soon as that happens, it will be a sign for all the others waiting for their time. Just imagine that it comes out that they've been lying for decades and cheap energy was here all the time but we've been forced to use stupid oil. People will then finally ask what else they were lying about. And all those who know the countless secret truths will come out. The banking lies, the religious lies, the UFO lies, can you imagine the impact of all that info going mainstream?

I believe there are many more of us than we can actually see. Many people who know the truth, are still staying hidden, waiting for the right time because they don't want to draw attention sooner than necessary. When there's a trigger that will start one thing that will weaken Their power, it will be like an avalanche from there. Over the past days all the new information I have gathered is painting a more and more optimistic picture. And I'm by nature quite skeptic concerning humanity. But humanity has been doing poorly because they've been manipulated so, and in fact they have immense potential. Once it is unlocked, the elite becomes a very small and weak minority. And they know it and that's what is scaring them ****less right now. And if it isn't, it should be.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote