View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 06:22 AM   #48
unplugged
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Heather Material

My take on the Heather material

1-the "heather" individual was not a native English language speaker OR
2-the individual doing the transcription was neither a native English language speaker NOR a scientist
3-the information may have been transcribed from audio with the person doing the transcription lacking a scientific background
4-there were sections within the pdf that felt authentic
5-I flashed on Egypt and drawings of strange hybrid creatures in the bowels of the temple at Edfu (temple of Horus) which provide documented evidence of folk messing with genetics and creating some very strange creatures indeed. This Heather doc seemed to be recounting an updated version of genetic manipulation where consequences seem as much out of control NOW as they were THEN.
6-IMO, there is nothing "too impossible" to believe in this now as timelines seem to be breaking down and the very fabric of reality as we have come to experience it shifts and morphs in strange, unaccountable ways.
7-If Bill found the material so exceedingly suspect he could have noted his concerns in a paragraph somewhere on the site without plastering his opinion all over the material. I regretted not reading the un-annotated text first because I realized Bill's annotations caused me to view the material from his perspective and not that of the original author. Where there were no annotations I found myself sensing rather than thinking about "what does this mean?" and concluding there was definitely something strange, improbable but not impossible being described in the file
8-the writing itself may have been deliberately manipulated to appear as it did so as not to give away the identity of the writer to the PTB.
9-It may indeed be just a bunch of hooey.
unplugged is offline   Reply With Quote