View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 09:52 AM   #678
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post
Dear Abrax,

My intention is to clarify our path as a group by first resolving what holds us back as individuals.

In a balanced and unchallenged 3D experience (Eden) the mental and physical platforms are but mirrors of each other through the emotional platform experienced in real time.

The emotional platform is the communication field between platforms, a checklist of sorts. In the example below, the experience is harmonious and without catalyst/action.

Thoughts through feelings become things | Things through feelings reflect thoughts.

In my humble recollection, when the physical platform is harmonious through a balanced emotional platform, while the egocentric mind is unchallenged, the result is a 3D co-creative experience which sees energy flowing freely between platforms; truly unconditional love.

This free flowing state of being should always be the intention/goal while in this 3D experience, as catalysts push ascension along for each individual towards the group.

Yet, this daily reality is hardly without catalysts/actions.

When a catalyst occurs here in 3D, we hinder our progress and disrupt our healing/ascension process by not honoring this reflection between platforms.

In the example below, the catalyst/action is displayed along with the changes within the experience.

Notice the disharmony in the physical platform, the unbalanced nature of the emotional platform and the now challenged nature of the mental platform.

Problem

If I remember correctly, in order to move forward and learn from any experience one (non-separated individual) must move as a whole within themselves.

Thus, any inhibitor/action used to counteract any catalyst must reflect through the emotional platform on both the physical and mental platforms congruently.

Solution

The above is a perfect solution to any problem/catalyst. No matter the catalyst, the inhibitor must be reflected free from blockages within either platform.

You have stated “…The mental life is not so easy, as the experience of the mental world becomes the 'Egocentricity of the Human Mind’…The mental experiences of 'falling over' are not self corrective and self teaching as found in the physical life of the necessities.”

I reflected here and recalled what most refer to as the chakras and more importantly what blocks the energy from flowing freely through them.

Simply, one cannot move forward only on the physical platform and leave the mental platform behind; to do so would ignore the imbalance from the emotional platform.

We were given the emotions to show us “how we are doing” with regard to the mental platform, if I remember correctly.

If one wants to know their progress towards ascension, or quite simply how they are learning from their 3D experience, check your gut…as it were.

If you feel higher amounts of energy (as there is no good or bad) on the emotional platform, check what might be causing the blockage.

In a free flowing energetic state, high amounts of energy signal an imbalance within the 3D experience; and are an indication of a blockage for at least one of the platforms.

Blockage

Clearing the ‘old wise man’ from the mental platform reveals challenges similar to the toddler learning to walk in the physical platform; as different approaches will yield to success.

As “…development of a harmonious…self disciplined human mind automatically balances and stabilizes the physical world with the mental world for a playground of the human spirit to express itself in its fullest extent of creativity, self-awareness and interconnectedness.”

Namaste,

Eric
Thank you Eric for reformulating and clarifying my answer to your question.
You have embellished and illustrated what I meant to convey and there is nothing I would critisize here, being of a sound scientific and intelligent approach to the topic raised.

AA