View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 10:44 AM   #281
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Greetings Bill.

Question #1
Could you reveal to us any inside information you may have in regards to where all the kids are going above and beyond what Alex Collier has stated in public?

Question #2
Based on what intelligence that you have gathered, do you foresee a possible scenario where humanity might get caught in the middle of an invasion by the Dows and also a battle between them and the Draconians?

Question #3
What is the real truth as to why the Light Warrior forum is being created?

Question #4
What kind of security issues do you deal with and how can we assist you and Kerry in those regards? Also since I signed up on this forum, I have to question if our IP addresses are safe since I have had numerous attacks including scaler waves? I ask that as I do not know who else to ask that, that would have the integrity here to answer that truthfully. Because in my mind something fishy is happening there as where I am only going by what has occurred. Also note that I am not the only one who has experienced this on this forum.

Just know you are very much appreciated with all of your efforts and Kerry's too. I really do appreciate the "balance" you bring to the table. I think that is about all that I will be allowed to say.

Blessings
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote