View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 10:25 AM   #278
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

RE Annunaki,

What we saw when we started our MANKIND Project was first a Satrap (Frequently Persian names show up in 4-D), then above him a council group of Annunaki (tall, thin, did not see faces clearly -- they stated they were keepers of the lost tech -- seem to be hyperversals). The group was helped with the traumatic incident they were sitting in and they felt more true to their original purpose(s). If I recall correctly their traumatic incident was about something that happened to them when they were larvae and I was being a big bad nasty genie, lol. All is forgiven :-)

Shortly after this a group of about 7 Arcturians (hooked on some liquid spice(s)) were sent to handle me. I did some more clearing work and then helped them with their traumatic incident. As a result this particular group lost their addiction to the spice (does anyone just love cinnamon, lol). While I was on their ship I saw a reproductive cycle that involved larvae to pupae to a Birdman type being.

I do not know who these Birdman beings are, whether they are the arcturians or some genetic experiment (however I do have a future self hanging around who is a Birdman just like the newborn infant I saw). I am not 100% that they were arcturians, partly because I thought Arcturians were good guys, but it really was not an intellligence gathering session, more a clearing session so I guess that was not really signficant. I did see them enough to feel who they were as beings and that was all that was needed to process them.

The being(s) we next saw controlling them was a crystalline being (I saw only one and he was the one who I had karmic issues with). I got that this being lives in or around Rigel, but that really was not important data for our purposes. I assume there are more of his kind around. He likes to wear a rubber suit and because of a traumatic incident he was stuck in where the crystal he had been trapped in was shattered to fragments (my BAD!).

We then proceeded to look and see who is or was controlling him and I saw how before I had traumatized him he had been pushed into this universe by another being.

We went back a bit further but I do not now recall what else came up.

Suffice to say all beings involved, including myself are more free to express who they really are and no longer so susceptible to being controlled.

We decided to take a step back and re-assess our strategy while I do more clearing work. Clearing helps to keep me teflon-coated whenever I decide to dip my toe into the Stream of Llife.

Anyone can do what we are doing, but I am not sure it is the best strategy. It was good for me to clear out some personal Karmic Prior Cause, especially if I am going to continue to pursue our Mankind Project.

I also have attention on what in Childhoods End are called OVERMINDS which sound to me like larger scale morphic field entities.

At this point, like Archimedes, I am looking for the right place to stand, the best footing to create the greatest amount of leverage.

Since I have a lot of Karmic Prior Cause -- or else I would not be here -- simply clearing my own sins against beings in this sector of the universe should lighten this place up that much more.

The more one clears their karmic prior cause the higher their courage level -- no fear, no control. Heck, if I lose my body now I will only become more all knowing and powerful. That is why they do not outright kill us, imho.

Also, the more one clears oneself and starts using their new abilities to help the planet, the more one is going to see themselves in some very strange costumes and beingnesses. Truth is stranger than fiction.

How true the details are is not as important as what impact did we make on these beings and on helping resolve the enmities on this planet.

Shortly after all this occurred we were contacted by someone who seems to be on a Galactic Federation ship. Well, that is another bright chapter...

best,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote