View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 12:36 AM   #149
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Ok, so I am the curious cat. I was sitting here thinking, if there really are that many craft parked around the earth then I wonder if they will let me take pics of their craft. So I went outside and sent the message out with my inner voice that said.

"If any of the craft and beings that are around the Earth right now or anywhere in the cosmos would allow me to take pictures of your craft in a safe way for you then please come here now."

I had done this because I had heard Steven Greer telling the story of a woman he knew who had one night sensed that there was a craft nearby, but could not see it. So she just took out the camera on automatic and took a couple of shots and the camera took pics of a craft. I figured, what the hell. I have a camera with a flash and it is getting dark out.

Here are the results, the lens is clean and these pics where taken with my Cannon Digital set on automatic with the flash on. You decide for yourself, I personally have never seen stuff like this on any of my night time photos.

For this pic there was cloud cover where the points of light showed up. Moreover, you usually do not get very good pics of stars with the flash on. So I think that rules out stars.

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote